It is indeed a fact that almost 1-2% people of the Indian population are suffering from this long-term skin condition that leads to the formation of red and thick patches on the skin and eventually it also leads to the formation of the silvery scales.
The types of the Psoriasis usually differ in its appearance and it can further be categorized into five types of Psoriasis.
- Plaque: This is one of the most common forms of Psoriasis and it is found on over 90% of the Psoriasis patients.
- Guttate: This form of Psoriasis is more commonly found among the children where small lesions are developed in the limbs.
- Pustular: This is a dangerous form of Psoriasis in which pus-filled lesions are spread all over the body. The patients are supposed to visit the medical staff immediately to avoid spreading the problem to a greater extent.
- Inverse: This form of Psoriasis is more visible in the underarms, genital areas, and other abdominal folds. Patches are developed in the skin that is bright and red in appearance.
- Erythrodermic: Patients suffering from this rare form of Psoriasis develop intense redness and scales that shed in huge quantities. The patients may also develop dehydration and fever if the condition is not controlled.
Psoriasis, if accompanied with the joint pain, is known as Psoriatic Arthritis. Psoriasis is multifaceted and the common symptoms include itching, rashes, and skin pain.
Living with Psoriasis
Dealing with the problem of Psoriasis is immensely difficult and there are a plethora of situations in everyday life that a patient goes through and these may include stress, depression, and other psychological problems. Hence, it is important to consider all these aspects of the problem as well so that one can ensure an overall improvement of the condition.
The inflammation and itching may trouble an individual to a greater extent.
Treating with Homeopathy
Homeopathic alternative means of Psoriasis treatment has significantly benefitted the patients suffering from the problem and over the years, homeopathy has benefited numerous people bringing them back to normal life.
The treatment of Psoriasis in homeopathy provides personalised medicines to the patients on the basis of the intensity of the problem. The intent of the treatment is to reduce the intensity of the problem and bring the situations back to normalcy.
Psoriasis is undoubtedly a serious skin condition but one should understand that with the right approach, the problem’s spreading can be controlled and the level of immunity of an individual can be brought back to normalcy. People prefer homeopathy as their prime means for treating Psoriasis because of the absence of any potential side effects and toxicity that may lead to bigger problems.